Acknowledge yourself and celebrate!
an excerpt from: artbizblog by Alyson B Stanfield
- How did you promote your art?
- What did you do to enhance your online presence?
- How many people did you add to your mailing list?
- How many Twitter followers or Facebook fans did you gain?
- Who were the top ten cool or influential people you met?
- What new marketing material did you develop and use?
- Where did you exhibit or retail your art?
- What articles were written about your work?
- What articles did you write about your art?
- When did you ask for help or hire someone?
- How did you strategize and track your growth?
- What resources did you discover?
- What technological skills did you learn or improve?
- What books did you read to help your career? What videos or films were useful?
- What grants did you apply for?
- What grants/honors/awards did you receive?
- What organizations were you involved with?
- What business seminars/workshops/lectures/classes did you participate in?
- Where did you save a wad of money?
- What medium or skill did you attempt or master?
- What did you try that was completely new?
- What did you try that was uncomfortable, but helped you grow?
- What new art events, galleries, and museums did you visit?
- What art seminars/workshops/lectures/classes did you participate in or teach?
- How did you improve your studio habits?
- What worthy cause did you support?
- Whom did you mentor or help out?
- What books or seminars helped you with self-growth?
- How did you enhance your office or studio environment?
- How did you simplify your life?
- What did you decide to release?
Come join us and learn from established teacher and artist: Leonie.e.Brown.
For more info contact Leonie on: firstname.lastname@example.org