All LifeArt students are invited to exhibit at the current LifeArt Studio on 30 November 2018. Each student can exhibit any painting done whilst a student at LifeArt School.
Time: 6.30pm to 9pm
Venue: 1st Durbanville Scout Hall, De Villiers Drive, Durbanville.
Terms and Conditions:
- R50.00 per painting, displayed, non-refundable.
- Size of individual paintings must not exceed 80 x 80 cm.
- Each painting must be named and prices.
- Price of paintings must not exceed R5000.00.
- LifeArt studio will receive 10% of every sold work to cover costs of venue.
- Sold work will directly be paid and negotiated between the buyer and seller.
- Pricing tags will be provided via email to be filled in by the student.
- All paintings must be delivered between 20 – 22 November 2018 between 10am – 3pm.
- LifeArt Studio will accept no responsibility for any damages before, during or after exhibition.
- LifeArt Studio will provide wine glasses, plates and serviettes.
- Each student is responsible for inviting their own acquaintances and friends.
- Each student will supply their own wine.
- Each student will supply a plate of snacks.
- LifeArt Studio will be responsible for any marketing or newspaper press release and coverage.
- Each student need to forward the supplied invite to their own circle of friends.