You ARE the right person
So, you can only draw a stick figure…
Your colours turn to mud…
You start at the top and end up on the side…
You don’t know HOW!
You are exactly the kind of person that will do well on this course. Come on a journey of self-discovery while you have fun learning all the techniques and styles. Learn how to paint while having fun doing so. You will be amazed at what you will accomplish.
The course is divided up into three modules that can be taken individually or as a series.
- How to draw and paint in different styles.
- How to mix any color.
- How to design, plan and execute your painting to professional standards.
You will learn and apply techniques like…
- Palette Knife
- Wet on Wet and Wet on Dry
- Cross Blending
- Water Color Technique… and more
…and will learn to paint in different styles like…
- Old Master Technique of Grisaille
- Learn to use a limited Palette
- Abstract…and much more
- Hot and Cold Primaries.
- Primaries, secondaries and Tertiaries
- How to mix lighter, brighter, duller and darker colours.
- How to mix Earth Tones.
- Painting like Rembrandt, van Gogh, Monet, Renoir.
- Bistre, Grisaille and Verdacchio Techniques.
- Using a limited palette.
- Leonie’s secret palette.
Basic design and planning
- How to plan your painting from the start
- Visual feed, weight etc
- The rule of much and little.
During this course, you will be doing a series of twenty and more smaller paintings
This course is guaranteed to give you a full understanding and confidence in what you are doing. Many of Leonie’s students have become professional painters, after starting with this course.
This course is needed in order to do any of the following courses which includes Advanced, Abstract or Portraits.