Add LifeART Google calendar to your Google calendar
You can view someone else’s calendar if they’ve shared it with you. You can also request access if they haven’t shared their calendar with you yet.
Add using an email address
Ask to see a calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find Other calendars.
- In the Add a friend’s calendar or Add a coworker’s calendar box, enter the other person’s email (firstname.lastname@example.org) address.
- Click Enter.
- Depending on how their calendar is shared, one of the following will happen:
- If the calendar isn’t shared with you, you’ll see a form to request access.
- If the calendar is already shared with you, their calendar will be added on the left side under “Other calendars.”
- If the other person doesn’t have a Google Calendar, you’ll see the option to invite them to use Google Calendar.
Approval by the other person
If their calendar isn’t shared with you, the other person will get an email requesting access.
To accept your request, the other person should:
- Open the email you sent requesting access on a computer.
- Click the link in the email.
- In the Settings page that opens, choose a permission setting and select Add Person.
- Click Save.
Add LifeART Google calendar to your Outlook/other calendar
(Calendar ID: email@example.com)
Do this step for each Google Calendar you want to import to Outlook.
Locate the iCal that you want to subscribe to.
Copy or make a note of the URL (web address) of the iCal.
iCal URLs typically start with webcal://, webcals://, http://, or https://, and end with .ics.
In Outlook.com, go to your calendar.
In the Calendar URL box, type or copy-and-paste the web address of the iCal. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/leonie.e.brown%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
Enter a name for the calendar and choose a color.
If you like, select a charm that will appear in every day that new events occur.