From art workshops to custom-designed courses, at LifeART Studio you’ll find something to satisfy your creative urge. Artist Leonie.e.Brown (based in Cape Town) offers courses on different painting techniques and styles.
Take part in 2 – 3 days of creativity and fun in one of South Africa’s most scenic locations. The art workshops is suitable for artists wanting to improve on and expand their artistic skills; or anyone interested in a ‘refresher’ course, in fact, anyone who loves painting and drawing.
The workshops include demonstrations, tuition, individual attention (classes limited); painting – the beautiful scenery of the Franschoek valley- all under the expert tuition of an experienced art teacher; discussions on the day’s art work after classes during a sumptuous 5 star meal.
- Learn to Paint anything in 2 days from 27-29 May 2016
- Learn to Paint anything in 2 days from 1-3 July 2016
- Learn to Paint anything in 2 days from 12-14 August 2016
R5010.00 /all inclusive per person for 2 days including accommodation and all drinks and meals
- ○ Accommodation
- ○ Breakfast
- ○ Tea and Coffee
- ○ Breakfast, lunch and dinner
What will you learn::
- Learn to paint like van Gogh and the Impressionists.
- Two day workshop on different painting techniques:
- How to loosen up your style, tonal values, the importance of light and dark.
- Learn how to paint amazing paintings using Impasto and Palette knife.
- Leonie will begin with a demonstration on how to start, plan and begin your first painting.
- Learn ‘to see’ what composes your chosen scene.
- The workshop includes the option to PAINT A PORTRAIT using Leonie’s unique and easy method. Read more on: http://lifeartschool.co.za/workshops-2015/learn-to-paint-at-angala/